Content Portlet

User Portlet

SEP Navigation
Currently Representing:

Web Content View


03/02/12 -- If you receive Dependents’ Educational Assistance (DEA), you can now sign up to have your benefits delivered via direct deposit. To sign up for direct deposit you will need to know the type of account (checking or savings) you want your direct deposit sent to, your bank’s 9-digit routing number, and your account number.

04/30/12 -- The new 2011-2012 rates for Compensation and Pension benefits are now available.